Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Interview with Alexia!

 

We thought it would interesting and fun to interview our students about various ballet topics so we can all get to know them better.  We hope you enjoy learning more about the students who train at Sultanov Russian Ballet Academy.


 

Our first interview is with: 

Alexia


1.  How old are you? 

10


 

2.  How long have you been dancing?  When did you start dancing at SRBA?

I have been dancing since I was 4.  I started at SRBA when I was 7.


 

3.  What is your favorite ballet?

Swan Lake and Nutcracker



 

4.  What is your favorite style of dance other than ballet?

Tap or Modern



5.  What is your favorite step/position?
     

Glissade



6.  What is your favorite part of class?


Bar/Jumps


7.  If you are en pointe, what type of pointe shoes do you wear?


I am not on pointe.


8.  What part(s) are you most excited to dance in our upcoming production of Nutcracker?  Why?


Party Scene and Polichinelles.  Party Scene because I have always wanted to be a party girl and Polichinelles because it is really fun.


9.  What is the most important item in your dance bag?


My tights and my leotard


10.  What do you love most about ballet?

The dance part.









No comments :

Post a Comment